Work in Saskatchewan Print

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Under the SINP, one can work in Saskatchewan as a permanent resident or temporarily.

1. Permanent

If you have experience and education as a skilled worker, professional or manager who has a full-time, permanent job offer from a Saskatchewan employer, you may apply for permanent residency status under the SINP Skilled Workers category.

2. Temporary

You may work in Saskatchewan on a temporary work permit under the following categories: gt;Health Professions, Hospitality Workers, Truck Drivers and Students.